Our employment practice provides clear and pragmatic advice for your employment needs. We cover a full range of legal solutions from initial instructions through to representation at the Employment Tribunal.
We work to complement your work whether this is with your in-house team or dealing directly with you and your management. We advise on a wide a range of HR and employment issues. We believe that no problem is too small to discuss. The impact of this is to head off potential problems at an early stage to ensure adherence to current employment law practices.
In this way we reduce the risk of acting in breach of employment legislation and provide a safety net and peace of mind to you as an employer.
Our business clients can subscribe to our employment law telephone helpline service.
Our practice involves providing advice and assistance in relation to the following areas:
- business transfers, outsourcing and TUPE
- contracts, staff handbooks, policies and procedures, review and drafting
- director’s service agreements
- discrimination issues
- director disputes
- disciplinaries and dismissals
- employment disputes and employment tribunal claims
- guidance on grievance issues
- health and safety issues
- ill health, absence management and dismissals
- performance management issues
- restructuring, reorganisation and redundancy processes
- restrictive covenant and breach of contract disputes
- settlement agreements
- trade unions
For further advice in relation to any of the above issues contact June Salmon.