Company and personal financial difficulties can raise complex legal issues requiring prompt solutions.
Wherever possible, we will try to save your business. If we cannot reach an arrangement with your creditors, we can advise on individual or partnership voluntary arrangements and guide you through the procedures, introducing you to a local insolvency practitioner who will prepare your proposal for the court to consider.
Our services include advice on:
- Liquidation and receivership
- Administration and voluntary arrangements
- Tracing, realisation and disposal of assets
- Taking/enforcing security
- Retention of title claims
If you require more information please contact Tim Parsons.