Our employment practice provides clear advice to you. We provide a full range of assistance from one-off interviews through to representation at the Employment Tribunal.
We work to ensure that you are aware of your legal rights and your employer’s obligations in the workplace and advise on a wide range of employment issues. We believe that no problem is too small to discuss and the impact of this is to assist you with asserting your rights raising any concerns that you have at the right time and in the right way. This approach maximizes the impact and aims to prevent problems continuing at an early stage and ensures your employer adheres to current employment law practices.
In this way we reduce the risk of an employer acting in breach of employment legislation.
Our practice involves providing advice and assistance in relation to the following areas:
- breach of contract issues
- bullying and harassment
- contracts of employment and service agreements
- contract reviews
- constructive unfair dismissal
- discrimination claims
- director disputes
- disciplinary issues and dismissals
- employment disputes and employment tribunal representation
- grievance issues
- health and safety issues
- ill health and sickness absence and dismissals
- maternity and parental rights
- redundancy advice
- restrictive covenants and breach of contract disputes
- settlement agreements
- TUPE advice
- trade unions
- unfair dismissal
- unpaid wages
For further advice in relation to any of the above issues contact June Salmon.